PERSONALIZED SERVICE FOR KEY CORPORATE CLIENTS
In keeping with our efforts to provide superior customer service, JPS has introduced a more personalized service facility for its large commercial and industrial customers.
The Company has appointed three Key Account Managers, whose responsibility is to provide individualized, responsive, and comprehensive service to assigned corporate clients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. These accounts include the company’s largest energy users and chain accounts that have complex operations and unique business needs.
Under the programme, Key Accounts no longer need to liaise with the various divisions and departments within JPS, as the Key Account Manager (KAM) acts as the single point of contact with the Company. Each KAM is charged with getting to know his customers’ business, anticipating their needs, investigating queries, coordinating responses to their questions and concerns, creating customer-specific action plans, and developing specific recommendations to improve customer satisfaction.
Key Account Services include:
- Single point of contact/coordination for new connections and service upgrades.
- Energy efficiency advice on blueprints and energy use analyses.
- Energy management training and sensitization sessions for key staffers.
- Billing analyses, rate comparisons and technical investigations.
- Power quality monitoring and power factor correction support.
The direct contact provided by the Key Account Manager will ensure that large customers are kept abreast of JPS’ operations, plans, and programmes that may affect them.