PAYMENT & BILLING
UNDERSTANDING YOUR BILLLearn to read your JPS Electricity Bill! Click the numbers which appears in the image (below) for an explanation of each component of your bill.
- SERVICE NAME/ADDRESS - The name of business and address where the service is provided. Click to read more.
- DUE DATE & STATEMENT DATE tells you the final date and date the bill was produced. Click to read more.
- ACCOUNT NUMBER - Consist of a CUSTOMER # and PREMISES #. Click to read more.
- CURRENT CHARGES - In this section you will find information regarding the Meter Number, Billing Cycle, Number of Days and Multiplier. Click to read more.
- Learn about Your ENERGY CHARGE, DEMAND CHARGE and CUSTOMER CHARGE. Click to read more.
- F/E ADJUSTMENT/FUEL CHARGE - This is an adjustment applied to all charges excluding fuel and IPP. Click to read more.
This is the name of the person or business to which the service is granted and the address where the service is provided.
This is the address to which the electricity bill related to the service address is sent.