JPS Payment and Billing
Customers can register for myJPS to access online billing, view monthly billing history and make payments. Whether you are on the move, stuck in a meeting and can’t make it to a bill payment Centre- the Quick Pay option on myJPS is here for you!
Customers may pay using any valid Visa, MasterCard or Keycard. As we improve security of transactions on our platform, all credit cards used to make payments at myJPS must be registered with a myJPS account. The credit card associated a myJPS account only needs to be registered once.
Register and view account information online
Customers can also register to view and download bills for up to the last twelve months and better monitor their energy consumption and payment history. myJPS also allows users to link multiple JPS accounts to a single user account!
How do I register by credit card on myJPS?
- Login to your account at MyJPS (https://myjps.jpsco.com/site )
- Select “Begin Registration” from website’s menu
- Complete the Card Details Form
- Upon confirmation of the details, a random amount between 1.00 and 2.00 in the selected card currency will be charged to the credit card.
- Record the transaction reference number.
- Retrieve the amount charged from the card issuing institution
- Return to MyJPS
- Select Confirm Registration from the web site menu
- Complete the Confirmation Form providing the following information
- Reference Number and Transaction Amount
For customer service information and assistance: call 1-888-225-5577 or 1-888-CALL-JPS or for Digicel Customers 1-888-935-5577
- – Bill Express Online –
- – Paymaster –
- – First Caribbean Bank –
- – Jamaica National Building Society –
- – Scotiabank –
- – National Commercial Bank –
- –Victoria Mutual Building Society
- – Prime Trust Cambio –
Pay via telephone through our JPS Customer Care Centre
You may also pay your electricity bills through the JPS Customer Care Center using your Visa or MasterCard. Call our toll-free number: 1-888-935-5577 (Digicel) or 1-888-CALL JPS (1-888-225-5577).
Pay through our Customer Service Offices islandwide
You may pay your electricity bills at JPS customer service offices using credit cards, debit cards or cash.
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW SOUTH — 7-9 East Parade — KINGSTON — Tel: 967-7080-4
- BLACK RIVER — 5 Central Road — Tel: 965-2218 Or 965-2272/2874
- SPANISH TOWN — 17 Burke Road –Tel: 984-3047-8 Or 984-2212
- PORTMORE — Shop 1B Portmore Mall — Tel: 988-8000-3
- SAV-LA-MAR — 14 Great George Street — Tel: 955-2653 955-4141 Or 955- 4139
- PORT ANTONIO — Boundbrook — Tel: 993-2619 Or 993-2848
- LUCEA — Shop 2A Uptown — Tel: 956-2326 Or 956-2423
- PORT MARIA — 94 Stennett Street — Tel: 994-2328 Or 994-2162
- MANDEVILLE — 3 Villa Road Mandeville — Tel: 962-8670-1
- ST. ANN’S BAY — 8 Royes Street — Tel: 972-0345-8
- MAY PEN — 18B Manchester Avenue — Tel: 986-2391 Or 986-2230
- FALMOUTH — 13 Wellington Street — Tel: 954-3273 Or 954-4332
- MONTEGO BAY –Baywest Shopping Center — Tel: 952-4455-6 Or 952-3182 Or 952-5450-1
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW NORTH — 23 Ruthven Road Kingston 10 –Tel: 929-2330-7
- MORANT BAY — 9-11 Church Street — Tel: 982-2307 Or 982-9424