JPS Payment and Billing
Customers can register for myJPS to access online billing, view monthly billing history and make payments. Even more exciting is the “QUICK PAY” option to pay bills without prior registration on www.myjpsco.com.
Customers may pay using any valid Visa, MasterCard or Keycard. There are two options for payment- one requires registration while the other- the Quick Pay option does not.
Customer Advisory (November 26, 2014):
JPS wishes to advise that with immediate effect ScotiaBank (BNS) VisaDebitCards will no longer be accepted for payments online at myJPS- https://myjps.jpsco.com/site or via our the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) of our Customer Care Centre. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Quick PayWhether you are on the move, stuck in a meeting and can’t make it to a bill payment Centre- the Quick Pay option in myJPS is here for you! With no prior registration required, you can avoid the wait and just pay & go!
Register and view account information online
Customers can also register to view and download bills for up to the last twelve months and better monitor their energy consumption and payment history. myJPS also allows users to link multiple JPS accounts to a single myJPS user account!
Pay through our Bill Payment Partners
We know your time is valuable. That’s why we want you to choose from a range of payment options especially designed for your convenience.
You may pay your bills at the following authorized merchants:
- – Bill Express Online –
- – Paymaster –
- – First Caribbean Bank –
- – Jamaica National Building Society –
- – Scotiabank –
- – National Commercial Bank –
- -Victoria Mutual Building Society
- – Prime Trust Cambio –
Pay via telephone through our JPS Customer Care Centre
You may also pay your electricity bills through the JPS Customer Care Center using your Visa or MasterCard. Call our toll-free number: 1-888-935-5577 (Digicel) or 1-888-CALL JPS (1-888-225-5577).
Pay through our Customer Service Offices islandwide
You may pay your electricity bills at JPS customer service offices using credit cards, debit cards or cash.
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW SOUTH — 7-9 East Parade — KINGSTON — Tel: 967-7080-4
- BLACK RIVER — 5 Central Road — Tel: 965-2218 Or 965-2272/2874
- SPANISH TOWN — 17 Burke Road –Tel: 984-3047-8 Or 984-2212
- PORTMORE — Shop 1B Portmore Mall — Tel: 988-8000-3
- SAV-LA-MAR — 14 Great George Street — Tel: 955-2653 955-4141 Or 955- 4139
- PORT ANTONIO — Boundbrook — Tel: 993-2619 Or 993-2848
- LUCEA — Shop 2A Uptown — Tel: 956-2326 Or 956-2423
- PORT MARIA — 94 Stennett Street — Tel: 994-2328 Or 994-2162
- MANDEVILLE — 3 Villa Road Mandeville — Tel: 962-8670-1
- ST. ANN’S BAY — 8 Royes Street — Tel: 972-0345-8
- MAY PEN — 188 Manchester Avenue — Tel: 986-2391 Or 986-2230
- FALMOUTH — 13 Wellington Street — Tel: 954-3273 Or 954-4332
- MONTEGO BAY –Baywest Shopping Center — Tel: 952-4455-6 Or 952-3182 Or 952-5450-1
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW NORTH — 23 Ruthven Road Kingston 10 –Tel: 929-2330-7
- MORANT BAY — 9-11 Church Street — Tel: 982-2307 Or 982-9424